Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh yeah, the dress ....


Ok, in the last post I didn't talk about the Bluegrass Ball. It was a swanky affair for those attending ... but for those of us working, not so much. I walked around talking to folks who were having a good time and drinking bourbon. And then they ate a wonderful meal as well. But me, I snagged a couple pre-dinner snacks but then went out for Lebanese food with Maria and Jim, which was actually quite fun. We were a site in our fancy duds at this restaurant I tell you.

But for those who were curious, here's how the dress looked. Thanks to my friend Heidi for the pic ...






And just for fun I include this picture of us gals having a few margaritas earlier that day. Yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Thanks for posting the follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vous regardez comme la reine du bal!

    Belle of the Ball, that's you, Jessie

    ReplyDelete